Couples In Step respects the privacy and security of your personal information. You are free to contact Couples In Step for further information about Couples In Step privacy and security policies and practices.
- Couples In Step does not distribute mailing lists or other personal information unless authorized in writing.
- Couples In Step uses your contact information to provide you with services and/or to keep you informed about programs, training opportunities, or special events that Couples In Step deems may be of interest to you.
- Couples In Step will inform you of the purpose/s for which your personal information is collected.
- Couples In Step may use the services of professionals such as support staff, accountants, computer consultants, credit card companies, psychologists. It is possible that these professionals, in the course of their duties, may have limited access to the personal information that Couples In Step holds.
- Couples In Step keeps your information securely.
- Couples In Step obtains your express consent to collect and/or disclose sensitive personal information such as medical data.
- When the service provided to you is couples counseling, Couples In Step keeps your information and your partner’s information in the same file. Couples In Step requires consent from both of you to disclose/obtain information to/from a third party.
- Couples In Step has a legal responsibility to notify the appropriate authorities, even without your consent, when Couples In Step assesses you may be a danger to yourself or others, and/or where law requires disclosure, as in the suspicion of child abuse, or by court order.